Delivery time: 2-4 working days
To protect your dropper post when using a saddle bag.
76 Projects has developed this little helper together with the bikepacking bags professionals from Apidura. But also fits many other saddlebags!
The adapter mounts directly on the shaft of the dropper post and protects the party post from scratches caused by using the seat post with saddlebags.
Thanks to the adapter, the saddlebag also sits securely on the dropper post and limits the travel of the support so that the saddlebag does not hit the rear wheel.
- For the use of bags with a flap (width 25mm)
- The lower side is shaped so that the dust seal of the support is not damaged
- The flattened end also helps to stabilize the bag
- Easy and quick to assemble
- Including silicone shims to mount the dropper post adapter on 25mm (Reverb, Race Face, PNW) and 26mm (Thomson, Fox) shafts
- Made in Great Britain on high-end 3D printers and shot-peened for a chic and stable look!